Call for Presentations
If you have an inspiring story, real-world application, use case, best practice, or compelling vision of the Flink future you can present it to a highly-skilled and enthusiastic community.
The deadline for submissions is 11:59 p.m. PT December 17, 2017.
You’ll be asked to include the following information for your proposal:
• Proposed speaker(s)
• Speaker(s): biography and hi-res headshot (minimum 350 x 350; required)
• Session title
• Abstract of the presentation
• Suggested topic (“Use cases”, “Managing continuous applications”, “Technology deep-dive”, “Ecosystem”, or “None of the above”)
• Duration of Talk (20 mins or 40 mins; this includes time for Q&A)
• Expected audience experience level (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
Find more information here.